The Sporting News 7 is in L.A. forward of Super Bowl 56. Is the period of the “super team” an issue for the NFL? Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers pays tribute to Matt LaFleur (and his eyebrows) and James Harden dominates NBA Trade Deadline Day.
For a rundown of these tales and extra, try The Sporting News 7, a podcast that brings you the seven largest sports activities tales in seven minutes at 7 a.m. ET each weekday.
Building on the award-winning journalism of The Sporting News, you’ll get all you have to know in a single helpful, bite-sized podcast hosted by Demetria Obilor.
The Sporting News 7 is a singular tackle the day’s largest speaking factors in sports activities, and you will discover it on, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Here are the seven tales you will hear about on Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022:
- Cowboys Hall of Famer Michael Irvin talks to The Sporting News in regards to the Super Bowl and the potential period of the ‘Super Team’ within the NFL.
- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers , and throughout his gracious acceptance speech was a shock title.
- The largest transfer of the NBA commerce deadline concerned James Harden, who was .
- The Nets misplaced their tenth straight hours after dealing Harden, and for the Mavs.
- In Beijing, Russian skater Kamila Valieva’s destiny continues to be up within the air after a failed drug take a look at, Mikaela Shiffrin loved a measure of redemption within the Super-G and with a fourth-place end.
- Liverpool, Arsenal picked up wins in Premier League motion.
- Artist Jim Peterick rewrote his Rocky-themed ‘Eye of the Tiger’ tune in honor of Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow.